Saturday, November 18, 2006

How About A Little Teammanship?

Yet to figure out a challenge, I do have some components figured out. How about a little teamsmanship?

It'll be a Santa Ynez challenge, which means it will contain a ride up Figueroa Mt, some bouldering at Red Rock, some running (probably up Refugio Rd), some wine (but no fuckin' merlot), maybe a ridiculous steak place like The Hitching Post.

It will also include the usual Team Zissou elements: The Jaguar Shark, warm-ups, sardines, bananas, some pipeloads of Borkum Riff (since I don't usually try grass), Campari, red caps, and teammanship.

Right now I'm going on an overnight drunk. In five days, I'll set off to find whatever ate my friend and, hopefully, destroy it. Anyone who cares to join me is more than welcome.

No comments: