Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This Was To Be Our Greatest Adventure Yet

But, ultimately, a tragic one.

It began with a move to Utah where training occured daily, without fail. Soon the locals were accepting me as one of their own. Mighty pretty country. Landlocked.

Funny Utah Story

Prior to this I'd embarked on a month-long base training program during the Tour de France. While not exactly intense, by my standards, I was getting in some decent mileage and base.

July's Tour Notes

By September, training was going well leading me to harbor some big thoughts:

Time For A New Challenge

Which began to form into a concrete--and ambitious--plan:

Challenge Thoughts

Which very quickly turned south:

Somedays You Eat The Bear...

Leaving me to ponder the obvious question, "what's next for Team Zissou?"

No comments: