Wednesday, November 15, 2006

There Have Been Rumors About Your Retirement

No, damnit! I'm not old!

But because I haven't done a challenge in a couple of years, all due to injury, it's been suggested that I'm past it. This year, perhaps, is no different, and it's happened again. I do plan on getting something done, no matter what. Here are a couple of injury blogs:

Eastern vs Western Medicine, from Oct 27

and Dealing With Injury, from Nov 8th.

So, as you can see, things are going fairly well and I'm once again charting a course through unprotected waters.

Intern, get me a Campari.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what's the challenge? I need some inspiration.
~Reed

Steve Edwards said...

what kind of expression is the lad wearing on his face?

workin' on that right now. trying to figure out what my back can handle.